Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home from Seattle


Oh it's so nice to be home. Don't get me wrong it's great to be on vacation too. I'd been looking forward to this trip for months then finally it was time to head on out and wouldn't you know it the morning we leave I wake up with every sign of a looming head cold. But off we went for our first leg of the trip 7hrs with an 8year old off to Grants Pass to meet up with Kyle's siblings. I felt a bit better for a few days and then we were off to Portland and then on to Seattle where my cold hit me full force. But I tried to hang in there as we toured the city. We did the day and night space needle tour, wandered around Pike Place Market, did a little shopping, ate and ate, visited the Bellevue Bontanical Gardens and stopped by the Museum of Glass in Tacoma all before heading back home. I am so glad to be back home. My cold is barely letting up and it's just nice to be in my own space again. The pictures from our trip are in the web album here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: