I know I'm a little late to be drawn to the Apple light. I've had plenty of MP3 players. And I even like the black sansa one I have right now, but the cute iPod nano in pretty colors has been taunting me for some time. I've been looking at them every time Kyle dragged me into the apple store. Finally I was thinking maybe eventuatlly, but what color? I've been in a pink mood of late, but the iPod pink in person is VERY pink, but I really liked the blue so I finally settled in on color.
This last week had been an incredibly rough week for a lot of reasons, and I've barely been holding it together. Friday Kyle meets me at work with a surprise. The iPod!!! For sure I have the greatest husband! I got a pink folio to protect it and a speaker dock for my scrapbook room. I heart my iPod. And I'm slightly regretting my last laptop purchase since it has vista on it, maybe I should have bought a mac. So I may be converted yet, for now I'm testing the waters with my pretty new iPod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment