Soaps
Inspired by the bathroom.... weird and random? yeah probably.... It was quite an ordeal to find a working one. So I felt compelled to take a picture. And I liked how it turned out so there you have it.
My Obsession... Well one small basket of it, some scrapbook supplies.
A visit to grandpa's house. Right now our family is going through some estate "stuff", it's a long drawn out story, but I'm trying to help my mom out mostly via moral support, but it's meant several trips up to the house to try to sort things out.
Rum Shrimp. Yummm...
yet another trip to the brewery. I think it might be a challenge to come up with creative ways to capture all of our visits this year, but I think it will be a challenge within a challenge.
Look who has hair!!! This is the longest he has let it grow since we've been back together. He didn't even let it get this long for the wedding!! In part I think he is just rubbing in the fact that there is not a grey hair in sight... geesh! really? And he's basking in the fact there is no sign of any balding yet either, he's one happy full head of golden brown headed hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment