Sunset at my parents
After Christmas Dinner
Lucy thinking about life
c'mon mom.. no more pictures
*spoiler alert* This may be the ornament design I decide to go with next year. We are planning a big trip to australia and after racing against the clock the end of this year I'm thinking of ways to simplify next christmas while still maintaining tradition. I've also already designed our cards for next year and am thinking about ordering and addressing them now so I just have to pop them in the mail next Dec. We are copping out next year and doing the the picture type of card. Again simplifying.
The cat's Santa hat on the first ceramic cat Kyle got for me.
Demolition of the kitchen.... I keep telling myself how great it will be once we get the new counters, sink and faucet installed. Can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment