Another day another problem. Yesterday when I came home and took a look at the baseboards they were super eager to paint (even though our floors are still probably a couple weeks out) I noticed something right off. They were textured. I thought maybe I just hadn't been terribly observant and all my baseboards were, so I quickly checked... no I hadn't been imagining things all the rest of the base in the house completely smooth. These textured. I sent Kyle to check with our neighbor to see if they did theirs this way... no theirs were smooth, although I found out through the course of our conversation they didn't paint the bottom third because they assumed the rug would cover it (nice!!). We've had it. I've been doing pretty well up until this point. This was my final straw. Overpriced installation for the fooring- fine we'll find someone else, bad job pulling out old floor - fine we can fix it, subfloor needs to be leveled - fine pay to fix it, first batch of floors defective - return it order more, TEXTURED BASE BOARDS... What could they have been thinking? That's it... ENOUGH!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment