I really could have gotten much better photos without the fence in the way but I'm a scaredy cat. I liked having the option of jumping back inside the safety of the house not quite sure what two wild coyotes were going to make of me. Next time perhaps I will be a bit more brave but they were quite something. This is the best of the pictures I took as they were hunting for gophers. Who knew?
Sunday, January 11, 2009
coyotes
I really could have gotten much better photos without the fence in the way but I'm a scaredy cat. I liked having the option of jumping back inside the safety of the house not quite sure what two wild coyotes were going to make of me. Next time perhaps I will be a bit more brave but they were quite something. This is the best of the pictures I took as they were hunting for gophers. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cool!! Parents house?
Post a Comment