Friday, December 24, 2010

NJ-NY Trip Part 1


I've been downright terrible about posting in a timely manner when we've got pictures to share. I seem to be pushed to publish when I know I'll have more coming soon. In any case these pictures are from a work / pleasure trip to the east coast. I needed to go back to NJ for work, and since Kyle's schedule permitted he came along with me. We were crazy and took the red eye to NY on a Saturday night, and got to the hotel at 11am on Sunday beyond tired. We rested some and then decided to venture out to Atlantic City.

Here's the atlantic ocean behind us, from the atlantic city boardwalk.



Our last night in Atlantic city we decided to head to the Tropicana for dinner. We ate at Cuba Libre and OMG yumm!! It was one of the best meals of the trip. Inside the Tropicana it was all decorated for the holidays complete with a snow maker pumping out snow from the ceiling. I loved it!!!



Next up...... Philadelphia and NYC.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: