Wednesday, June 03, 2009

365 Photos - Week 21

Again I'm very behind on posting, I'm hoping to catch up later today and post this last weeks as well.    But for now I'm posting a couple weeks ago, all these pictures are from memorial day weekend down in Carmel/Monterey.    We drove down friday, and after a quick stop at my parents we headed to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.   The old jellyfish exhibit is out, but seahorses are in.    So that was fun, it's been a couple years since I've been.   After we had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., I had the some of the best shrimp I've ever had.    After we headed to out hotel overlooking the coast.   It was a nice view from the room even if the weekend turned out to be totally socked in with fog.   Saturday we wandered around carmel and monterey.    We ate lunch at the Merlot Bistro in carmel, then headed back to monterey where we saw sharks 3-d on imax.   Sunday we vegged in the hotel in the morning then headed out Bernardus Lodge for massages (wonderful!!),  then did a bit of wine tasting and then back to the lodge for dinner before heading back to the hotel.   We wrapped up the weekend with brunch at Bistro 211 and then headed home.    I was then lucky enough to drive up to Berkeley to visit with my brother over dinner.     Unfortunately Tuesday I had to go back to work.     The following are some of the best of the weekened.  















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jelly fish picture is amazing!!! Nice shots LOVE that aquarium!