Flowers from my brother and sister in law for my birthday. Such a wonderful surprise at work!! I loved them. And they lasted about a week!!!

I recently got a couple of sets from Taylored Expressions and I'm loving them. I don't think I will tire of using them soon, which is awesome because half the time when I buy a stamp it just sits or gets used only once. I've already used these stamps a few times and plan on many more. This card was a thank you for the wonderful gifts some friends gave me for my birthday.

An almost daily break from work with some work friends yield a large cup of tea. Favorite from Starbucks is the red bush tea.. also like the passion ice tea (hot is pretty good as well), and when I'm in a minty mood it's the refresh. For some reason the tea is just so much better from the store. We also frequent sip (the best latte's and mocha's) and occasionally Peet's (less seating area, summer will probably bring more trips here) I love the hot hibiscus tea.

Car keys.. nothing special.
No comments:
Post a Comment