Monday, June 29, 2009

365 Photos - Week 25

As usual running totally behind on both keeping up with taking photos and posting them... hoping to catch up soon, but we'll see how that goes ;)

I am all for providing parking to the handicaped... However this "spot" showed up a year or two ago out of the blue, and no one EVER parks there. Not sure why it's there, or where it's providing easy access to.

I LOVE buttons, but then the dilemma arises of what to do with them. These earrings are made of vintage buttons... I think this was an excellent solution.

Kitty rolling in his cat grass.

Oh ya!! fireplace tiled!!

The internals of my laptop.

Any guesses? Kinda looks like something our cat would produce... But no it was inside my computer causing the fan to run and run and my computer to overheat... lovely.

Cat sitting and spending some time with the critters, Mia is enjoying a little love from Kyle.

No comments: